PHOTOSHOOT
Behind The Scenes of "Such Great Heights"

Sustainable and ethical women's fashion from New Classics Studios

IPHONE 5S SNAPS FROM NEW CLASSICS' LATEST AND SOON-TO-BE-PUBLISHED EDITORIAL, "SUCH GREAT HEIGHTS," WHICH WAS (OBVZ) INSPIRED BY AN AFTERNOON IN THE STUDIO LISTENING TO THE POSTAL SERVICE AND REMEMBERING HOW COOL I WASN'T IN JUNIOR HIGH. 

VIDEO
IDK What's In My Bag


A WHILE BACK WHEN I STARTED EXPLORING THE UNIVERSE OF YOUTUBE, A COUPLE OF YOU E-MAILED ME WITH SOME VIDEO SUGGESTIONS--ONE OF WHICH INCLUDED A "WHAT'S IN MY BAG" KINDA THANG. SO, HERE IT IS. THE END.

WEARING
#WhatsYourSwagger

Alyssa Lau from the Ordinary People Style Blog for Coach

WHEN COACH ASKED ME TO CUSTOMIZE THEIR "SWAGGER" BAG, I DECIDED TO GET MY GRADE 4 ART ON AND SPLASH SOME ACRYLIC PAINT ONTO IT (THE BONUSES OF HAVING A BROTHER IN DESIGN). I HAVE NEVER CUSTOMIZED A BAG BEFORE, AND 84% OF ME KEPT REMINDING THE OTHER 16% OF ME THAT PAINTING THIS PARTICULAR BAG WAS NOT A GOOD IDEA. BUT, AS WITH MOST NOT-VERY-GOOD IDEAS, I PROCEEDED WITH IT ANYWAY. 





INSTAGRAM @IMALYSSALAU


ALYSSA@ORDINARYPEOPLE.CA
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © ORDINARY PEOPLE 2014