Have you ever listened to a great song from Soundcloud and it wasn't available for download, only for purchase? Yeah, it's probably the worst feeling. Well, there is another way to get the music you want for free! Just follow these really complicated instructions:
1) On the Soundcloud streamer, click "Share" located in the upper left or right hand corner, depending if you are on the actual Soundcloud website or downloading from another source, like this blog.
2) A box will pop up and there will be several options. Go to "Get the link" and copy the link.
3) Head to the website: OFFLIBERTY and paste the link in the bar.
4) Click the button "OFF" and it will create a mp3 file for you.
5) Right click and save it to a folder you want your music in.
6) Once you have downloaded the song, just double click the file and it will appear on your itunes.
7) The song title and artist are not filled in so you must do that yourself.
NOTE: Downloading from the blog is slightly different. The "Share" button is on the right hand corner and once it is open, the link is right in the middle. (Look at the second example)(This also works for Youtube videos!)
There you go kids. I will leave you guys with some remixes from Soundcloud to try this out! If you do not like remixes... I'll put one original song. Enjoy :D
PS: Yes, Call Me Maybe does get stuck in my head... pretty embarrassing.